We are delighted to have been invited back to demo and display our art at the international craft and hobby trade show, also known as CREATIVATION! We will be located on the main show floor with an exhibit space in the designer area.
We’ll be sharing a different make and take project each day of the show, as well as demos!
Here is the website to see how you can attend: http://www.creativationshow.org/
This is a trade show for craft manufacturers, retailers, craft designers and craft/DIY bloggers. Visit the site to see how you can register to attend. Here is apicture of what shared last year at our make and take area!
In addition, you can see Kathy at the following presentations:
- Teaching for Profit (sold out)
- You have your website and business up and running, and now you are ready to attract bigger clients for more money. But in a crowded space, how do you stand out? Did you know just by sharing your story you can attract and connect with brands and followers? As a full-time digital entrepreneur, I will share what has worked for me. You will learn: – How to incorporate your personality into your business – How to authentically tell your story in a short form and long form format, for different platforms and applications – Avenues to share your story to get your business exposure to new markets – Tips on making a long lasting impression with a brand – How to build long-term relationships with brands to bring in consistent income – How to stand out for all the right reasons
- Starts at Friday, January 19 at 08:00 AM, ends at Friday, January 19 at 09:00 AM
- Writing is critical for today’s craft businesses. Whether you’re penning clickable blog headlines, fascinating Facebook photo captions, clear tutorial instructions, or clever Tweets, having a consistent voice for your business can attract customers and keep them engaged. We’ll share tips for keeping your writing clear while also developing a recognizable style. We’ll explore organization for larger projects (like a blog post series); writing engaging openings; the rules of writing for different social media platforms; using keywords naturally; and developing comfort in your own (or your business’s) writing voice.
- Starts at Friday, January 19 at 11:30 AM, ends at Friday, January 19 at 12:30 PM
- Dia de Los Muertos (Day of the Dead) has become a mainstream holiday in the United States. Companies are putting sugar skulls on anything and everything, not really knowing the history behind this 3,000-year-old holiday. Join me as I explain the origins, history, motifs, practices used to celebrate and the meaning of sugar skulls. I have been making and selling muertos crafts for 30 years and will share a make-n-take craft while explaining everything you need to know about the holiday!
- Starts at Friday, January 19 at 01:00 PM, ends at Friday, January 19 at 02:30 PM